- 1 packet (70 gms) noodles
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup grated cabbage
- 2 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp dry red chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- Oil for greasing and cooking
- Tomato ketchup
READ MORE: Open Cheese and Herb Maggi Sandwich
- Boil 1 cup of water in a broad non-stick pan, add the noodles and the masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 6 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the cooked noodles into a plate and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 5 equal portions and roll each portion into a cutlet.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick griddle and cook the cutlets on a slow flame till they turn golden brown in color from both the sides.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
Nutrient values per cutlet:
View original post 64 more words