Maggi filling ingredients
Read More: Shahi Maggi Recipe
- Mix Maida, Salt, Sugar and oil well in a bowl.
- Make a medium hard dough by adding water as required.
- Grease the dough with oil, knead again for 1 minute.
- Allow the dough to rest for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes knead the dough again for 30 seconds.
- Pinch a big ball dough and flatten it.
- Dust the dough ball with maida, roll into thin roti.
- Heat the wrap on a non-stick pan on high flame. (Note: Heating it on a low or medium flame will make it hard and develop brittleness.)
- When you notice bubble, flip the roti on other side.
- Apply oil and…
View original post 102 more words